keskiviikko 29. kesäkuuta 2011

This Isn't Right, This Isn't Even Wrong

Where's your pride?
you can't be going on like this
it's question of life
but a matter of contradiction

I walked so blind
I never used to make it anyway
to call this a mess,
we'll have to get involved somehow

Don't go
I've been losing breath
I cannot take your pressure,
I cannot wait

I gave it all
to only make you feel good
to keep on all these feelings
to measure out the weight of my world
I gave it all
to only make you feel good
to find what I was looking for
don't bring me down,
I gave it all

Sorry about the misconseption
I never would've known
you're such a fool for fucking things up

Don't walk the thin line, take a breath
not much else here to be said
'cause I don't know
exactly who you are

Don't go
I've been losing breath
I cannot take all, I cannot take it all

You'll find me where the lines don't cross

I don't know about the things you feel inside
but I'm pretty sure, pretty sure
the only one you love to hate's me
I'll set this straight (Let's get this straight)
I don't give a damn for you
or anybody else

You're faceless

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti