keskiviikko 29. kesäkuuta 2011

Recall

I can't be wrong
when saying that it's hard now to be strong
it makes no difference
You can't be wrong
on times like these it's harder to admit
that we're not doing
good enough to rise again
good enough to get up when
no one is wrong
we can't go on like this anymore
anymore

It's a sheep in wolves' clothing
Some bastard's a hero now
for not doing stupid mistakes
we all tend to do somehow
Oh god, he's feeling sick
let's blame the politics

A matter of big money
makes you take it all
worth the price is someone's life
trying to recall
the fact that we're still here
it's not like you could tell what they want to
hear though it's untrue

You can't decide what's right
we've got the rights to know the truth
The blame is now on your side
worth fighting for the lives we've lost
are things we can't let go
who's with me tonight?

There is no way we'll ever give this up
there is no time for you to say enough
you're trying to make believe
to make us believe
but we won't, we won't

I cannot waste too much time
stand in this line
wake up and just get denied
I will not waste all my time
trying to find
something that's been left behind

The truth has been sold, we're out of luck

Is there anyone listening to me?
is anyone out there?
am I screaming out loud,
just to be heard by the deaf?

I've been waiting for something to change
turns of the page
but no one's been bothered to take
control of this all
to end this downfall
we're still trying to recall

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti